Registration‎ > ‎New Students‎ > ‎

Residency Requirements

If you are new to the Highland school district, you will need to provide a copy of your child’s birth certificate and proof of residency (most recent property tax bill, most recent utility bill, or signed and dated lease with proof of payment) before we can set up the information accounts for your child. The residency information should be taken to the building office where your child will attend school, or the Administrative Center if the building is closed. If you cannot provide any of the proof of residency listed above, you will need to complete a different form that will be available at the school’s offices or on the school’s website.