If you are new to the Highland school district, you will need to provide a copy of your child’s birth certificate and proof of residency (most recent property tax bill, most recent utility bill, or signed and dated lease with proof of payment) before we can set up the information accounts for your child. The residency information should be taken to the building office where your child will attend school, or the Administrative Center if the building is closed. If you cannot provide any of the proof of residency listed above, you will need to complete a different form that will be available at the school’s offices or on the school’s website.
What to do Checklist
- Read the Enrollment Process for New and Returning Students. Contact the school your child will attend. Provide the school office with an email address so they can send you the registration information.
- Register for PowerSchool Registration InfoSnap with the Snapcode you were given.
- Use the information from the school office to setup your Power School Parent Portal. Click here to download the handout for setting up the parent portal.
- Create a MySchoolBucks account - This allows online payment of school fees and addition of lunch money to your child's account. Access the school payment system at www.myschoolbucks.com.
- Check your email for an InfoSnap letter that will give you directions on creating an InfoSnap account and allow you to complete the registration for your child.
- Check this link https://vtweb.tylertech.com/Highland/elinkrp/login.aspx after Aug. 9th to verify your child's transportation information. The user name is your student’s ID number, the password is the student’s birthday in the following format, mmddyyyy (example 06252001 for June 25, 2001).
- After Aug. 9th login to the PowerSchool Parent Portal to view your child's class information.