In order to complete the 2018-19 online registration process, make sure that you have these key pieces of information before you start:
- Current physician and dentist information, including phone numbers.
- List of medications and special medical information for the school nurse.
- Current insurance information if your student(s) will be participating in middle school or high school athletic programs.
- List of parent/guardian information (phone, address, email) - including information for a spouse who is separated or divorced.
- Your child’s student number--most of the students will know this as their “lunch number.”
- Financial information if you are applying for free and reduced status.
- Read the Enrollment Process for New and Returning Students. Make sure you have access to your PowerSchool Parent Portal. Contact the school office if you do not have access to the parent portal.
- MySchoolBucks - This allows online payment of school fees and addition of lunch money to your child's account. Access the school payment system at www.myschoolbucks.com.
- Check your email for a Registration Information letter giving you directions on accessing your PowerSchool Registration InfoSnap account and allowing you to complete the registration for your child. PowerSchool Registration InfoSnap login
- Check this link http://vtweb.tylertech.com/Highland/elinkrp/login.aspx after Aug. 9th to verify your child's transportation information. The user name is your student’s ID number, the password is the student’s birthday in the following format, mmddyyyy (example 06252001 for June 25, 2001).
- After Aug. 9th login to the PowerSchool Parent Portal to view your child's class information.