Fall 2018 Final Exam Info will be posted in late November!
Tentative Exam Dates include Dec 19,20, and 21.
Final Exams for non-senior students take place May 14, 15, and 16 with make-up on May 17. Completed FINAL EXAM Change Forms are due to the office Friday, May 4th and must be approved by Dr. Becker in order to reschedule finals. Exemption lists will be provided later in May-please check flow charts for more information on qualifying. Permission slips to leave after exams must be signed by parents and administration the morning of each exam day. Final exam forms are available below or the information desk. Please stop by the office for more info.
- Spring 2018 Exam Schedule
- 2017-18 Final Exam Handbook Information
- Spring 2018 Exam Flow Chart
- Spring 2018 Flow Chart Exam Exemptions
- Spring 2018 Final Exam Permission Slip
- Spring 2018 Final Exam - Electronic Devices
- Spring 2018 Final Exam Change Form
- Exam Calculator